frognme

"Frogs have it easy, they can eat what bugs them" ribbit ...ribbit.......ribbit.......

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Papa and Opera

29 November 2006 (backdated entry)



Papa has taken an interest in watching opera of late. He was not even keen on it in the past. He looks forward to the telecast on TV every friday mornings. I happened to learn about it when I was on leave one day and he requested that I switched over to Channel 8 so that he can watch the 11am telecast.

Unfortunately, the screening stopped sometime in late Nov 2006. To keep his interest alive, I went around sourcing for Hokkien Opera VCDs - which proved to be a great challenge. The fad is on Korean Drama Series these days :( .......I happened to share with my cousin Rebecca one day and she said that our second aunt whose son run several VCD/DVD shops, have those VCDs. Hey! Why didn't I think of that ? It's really 踏破铁鞋无觅处,得来全不费功夫!That marked the end of my search......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home