frognme

"Frogs have it easy, they can eat what bugs them" ribbit ...ribbit.......ribbit.......

Thursday, November 09, 2006

my first attempt after one year of procrastination!!


8 Nov 2006

The days pass so fast and I have always wanted to find time to pen something down on some of the happenings of my life. Bought a diary 2 months back but still didn't get round to writing anything on it. I recently recalled that I had created a blog account late last year and decided to use it instead. First, got to retrieve my password as I have forgotten it. The kind soul at blogger support sent me an email this morning in response to my request and here I am embarking on my virgin attempt to blog...... kinda suaku!! ha ha


29 Nov 2006

2 weeks had gone by and I am finally back to this blog.... to click "publish". Hmm....talking of procrastination..... :P

1 Comments:

  • At 4:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    congratulations on your blog! keep it up... i will read.... how i wish i could write juz as fluent as you all....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home