frognme

"Frogs have it easy, they can eat what bugs them" ribbit ...ribbit.......ribbit.......

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Back to school again !!

(backdated entry - August 2006)

It has been more than 10 years since i left school ... suddenly, one day, i feel like going back to school again.... . i have decided that I have a long break and settle in my job and sort out my family stuff.. and it is time to upgrade myself, before my brain gets too rusty :)



I have always loved working with young children and the elderly...Hence, it was not that difficult to decide which course to take. The initial choice was doing a course in social work since there is module on working with the the elderly.. and my current work is related to the eldery sector. However,I was told that the module might not be offered as it is not a popular choice of study...Anyhow, due to some other reasons , I changed my mind thereafter and settled on a two-year course on early childhood..... So, here I am , embarking on a part-time course after about a 10-year break from my last course.... come to think of it, it seems like coming to full circle again as my last part-time course was a basic course in child care.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home