frognme

"Frogs have it easy, they can eat what bugs them" ribbit ...ribbit.......ribbit.......

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Rare moments with PAPA!!

Papa is a man of few words. So whenever he opens his mouth to chit chat with me, I will give him my FULLEST attention.

This afternoon, I sat beside him to cut his finger nails while he was watching the TV programme. I commented on how hard his nails are ( very hard one hor, and dun need to use nail hardener to protect, save $$ , keke). He surprisedly said that it was because he led a hard life when young. He started sharing about how he had to help fetch water to earn some money (5 cents per pail of water) when he was 16 years old....etc etc. then he moved on to how he met my Ma Ma and later how he helped match-make my uncle to my auntie....

It was wonderful to hear him say so much :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home