frognme

"Frogs have it easy, they can eat what bugs them" ribbit ...ribbit.......ribbit.......

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

That's why they called it Retail Therapy..........


Right after my test tonight (I still think that it is more appropriate to call it exam as it takes up 40% weightage of the module. Dunno why the "cher" - slang for teacher, deemed it as test) , I have decided to reward myself by going .........SHOPPING!!

I have not shopped for quite some time since I started my early childhood course this August. The "supression once unleashed" sure did a lot of damage to my wallet. I bought a skirt, 2 sets of bedsheet and a pair of shoes - within 2 hours at 3 shopping centres in disparate locations! I had to stop shopping cos I needed to pop over to another shopping centre to collect a reserved item, or else the damage would have been much more :)

Anyhow, my mood somehow improved as compare to the the past few days (sank real low after my fall last sunday) after the buying . Yeah!! that's the amazing thing about shopping.......that's why it's aptly termed as Retail Therapy!!

(btw, the bedsheet that I bought, had "Shopping Queen" printed on it.......hee hee)

1 Comments:

  • At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Harro Meiyan...... what happen? Y u stop liao????

     

Post a Comment

<< Home