frognme

"Frogs have it easy, they can eat what bugs them" ribbit ...ribbit.......ribbit.......

Friday, December 21, 2007

my niece's wedding today! Part ONE.......



My niece, pearlyn used to be my childhood playmate .......despite the senority in terms of title, we are only just a few years apart!

I recalled we used to play "maksa, maksa" when we used to live a floor apart in our Aljunied flats.....wow, and time really flies, and today is no longer maksa maksa play time... Today is her wedding day! Both her hubby, Darren and Pearlyn look great! She, in her cheongsam with her usual curves and Darren looks chivalrous in his commandos uniform!
(Pearlyn has graciously given permission for her photos to be shared in this blog, to share her joy with everyone , Yeah!)


I was down with flu and missed the early morning session. Pearlyn being the mischevious one, of course will not give Darren and his buddy an easy time this morning ... I heard she and her "sisters" sabotaged Darren and his buddies big time when Darren and his buddies came to "fetch" Pearlyn.



Darren and his buddies of course would have to go through the "obstacle" course.....My cousins who were present related that Darren's buddies were made to wear G-string (good thing, it is with their clothes on, just like SUPERMAN) , suffered the "sweet, sour etc" taste treatment...It was an 1 hour "obstacle course" Darren and his buddies worked real hard to win the bride's hand!. I guessed I would have a better picture of what went on this morning when the video is aired tonight at the wedding dinner.......


rest of the pix for this afternoon is at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home