frognme

"Frogs have it easy, they can eat what bugs them" ribbit ...ribbit.......ribbit.......

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Moving on to another phase .........with my loved ones


I will be moving on to the next milestone of my life after my wedding next year , and I am glad that many of my loved ones have been very supportive and offered to help out with my wedding preparations...my cousins, my niece Pearlyn, my uncle and his family, my classmates and of course, my wonderful friends - SJ, Pui, Angie, Janice,Sally, Lily, Qiuhua etc ..

My pretty niece, Pearlyn graciously shared all her contacts and her experience with me as she is also preparing her wedding ,which will be held in Dec this year.....I am truly amazed with her energy and organisational skills.......My uncle and auntie offered to help me with the customery stuff and my buddies - SJ, Angie, Janice and Sally accompany me to the bridal shops and share their honest views about the wedding gowns that I tried on. They of course have also offered their assistance with other operational stuff in relation to the actual day. Ah Pui - another of my dearest friend, currently residing in Seattle , is also very excited and has posted me some references on wedding gowns and other stuff that she has gathered from the states.....Yan, my cousin from New Jersey has also offered to help me get stuff from the states.....

I am truly blessed to have all my loved ones assisting me and my fiance with our wedding preparations.........nonetheless, we would not lose sight of the more important stuff : the wedding is just the beginning and a small part of our lifelong project, which is our marriage -that we should spend more time working on .......

1 Comments:

  • At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    agree, its just the beginning.... nonetheless, enjoy the process :-)

    u gonna love it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home